using mb7

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoeyo5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zoeyo5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for those using mb7 are you going by the directions and turning the skimmer off for 4 hours? i'm gonna try it but wanna know if you really have to turn the skimmer off.
 
yup follow directions as close as possible. i've had good results with MB7.
 
I turned off the skimmer for 4 hours when doing the intital 2 week dose, but I don't anymore when I'm doing daily maintenance doses.

FWIW, MB7 really accelerated some colors in my SPS, deepening some greens and bringing out some blue that I didn't even have before. I'm going to continue using and promoting MB7, as its made a nice difference in my tank.

As vice president of LMAS, I'm hosting the first meeting in 2011, and the topic will be about additives in the reef. MB7 will definitely be part of that discussion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new