Various lighting for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lowsingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lowsingle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
856
Reaction score
272
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 150W DE MH ballasts for sale, $50 each

DSC01658.jpg


I have one T5 ballast for sale (can handle 2 X 36 inch ) bulbs:

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01655.jpg


Buyer pays shipping (I'm also open to trades for a nice zoanthid or LPS).

cheers,
Darren
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new