Vendor issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Windy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Windy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
483
Reaction score
86
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have posted about a vendor problem in the Vendor relations section, but nobody seems to visit that forum. Can I post here about getting ripped off so others will know?
 
I would think that it would just get moved to the appropriate section. What makes you think nobody reads that section? Maybe they just aren't posting.
 
I have posted about a vendor problem in the Vendor relations section, but nobody seems to visit that forum. Can I post here about getting ripped off so others will know?

Nope. Sorry.
 
I have posted about a vendor problem in the Vendor relations section, but nobody seems to visit that forum. Can I post here about getting ripped off so others will know?

Is your feedback thread on R2R? If so, you can update the thread, that will give it more exposure.
 
It has been updated. Nothing we can really do about it. But feedback does need to be done there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new