Vermatid snails?

Dad2Wyatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Messages
179
Reaction score
103
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these vermatids snails on my hammer coral?

i recently found one on a candy cane and immediately superglued the tube.

this was about a week ago. Today I saw these little growths on the base of my hammer. Was hoping I was quick enough on stopping an outbreak but now I’m getting worried and trying to inspect all of my LPS
0EFBDFD0-15B1-477C-9D87-8CFFAADA7474.jpeg
 
Really hard to tell from picture. But I think I can see one.

These have always come and go in my tanks. I just glue over the ones that bother coral
 
Any other ideas on what the circular growths on the base could be if not vermatid? They are not really protruding from the base but do seem to have a hole in the middle.
 
If mean these ,then these spirobid worms or however you spell it
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211224-201706_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211224-201706_Chrome.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new