Vertex 3L Zeo Reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter SWINGRRRR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SWINGRRRR

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Pensacola FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this back in July. It works great just does not fit in my sump well. I have the original box and packaging to ship it in.
I'd like as close to $125 shipped for it as possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new