Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

pshootr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The beady little eyes are what I tried to photograph. It is my new tiger conch that crawled up on the rock and was eyeballing me as I tried to get his picture.
Oh wow.. I had actually considered this, but I was focused on the two worm looking things on the rock. Lol

Cool little conch though [emoji106]

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3656.JPG

Love the Tiger Conch! I recall my kids at a fish store over the summer staring and watching one for about 15 minutes fascinated by him. Very cool critters and the eyes are so cool.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow.. I had actually considered this, but I was focused on the two worm looking things on the rock. Lol

Cool little conch though [emoji106]
I do see what you see. o_O lol. Every time I tried to put the focus totally on the eyes the photo looked bad. Sadly, I haz no photography skillz. We have a very nice Nikon DSLR. I AM GONNA LEARN TO TAKE COOL AQUARIUM PICTURES THIS WINTER.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the Tiger Conch! I recall my kids at a fish store over the summer staring and watching one for about 15 minutes fascinated by him. Very cool critters and the eyes are so cool.
They are fascinating with their funny eyes, and "trunk". I got 2 of them. 3" and 2" The larger one was jumping last night. I had him inside my coat and I could not take it. I had to place him on my lap. even that gave me the heebie jeebies.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I got fancy with sound. This was after I did a do over. The Angel was picking at a lot of corals. It was never difficult corals but I loved it. and these were all the fish that died in 2017. as you can see she demolished the frogspawn.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do see what you see. o_O lol. Every time I tried to put the focus totally on the eyes the photo looked bad. Sadly, I haz no photography skillz. We have a very nice Nikon DSLR. I AM GONNA LEARN TO TAKE COOL AQUARIUM PICTURES THIS WINTER.
Adobe Lightroom is your friend if you don't mind the monthly fee!

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@norfolkgarden Thank you for visiting my thread and even reading some of my wordy, scattered posts! Thank for the likes, very kind of you.
Lol, [emoji846] made it to 150 so far.

So sorry you had the neomeris problem!
Wow, never heard of that one before this!
That is persistent stuff!

As of post 150 it looks like you came roaring back strong![emoji846]

Beautiful tank work! Very cool fish room!

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are fascinating with their funny eyes, and "trunk". I got 2 of them. 3" and 2" The larger one was jumping last night. I had him inside my coat and I could not take it. I had to place him on my lap. even that gave me the heebie jeebies.
You could consider leaving a styrofoam cooler in the back of the car. Leave it with the lid off as you drive to the LFS and it will be warm for the return trip. [emoji846]

Lol, I hate driving home with the bags in the winter. Too cold outside and too hot in the car with the heater set on incinerate.
[emoji6]

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back