OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y’all need to take posting breaks when I’m on breakfast and daycare duty with my babies. !!
Heck no. That is the other great thing about this time in your life. You fall way behind in your social life. ;). I mean that in the kindest way. At least you can catch up with R2R eventually. Ya know, when the little ones are angelically sleeping and playing quietly. *snicker*.
Seriously, I am just joshing ya. It is not easy work raising babies. I enjoyed it...glad it is done. But I would turn the clock back in a heart beat if I could.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have a newer (slightly) wider version. Used it a few years ago. Still pretty claustrophobic but much nicer.
Except when you get a head MRI they lock your head in a cage. ;Shifty I will be fine.

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yeah, I love it. I don’t have a social life anyway, so no harm no foul. I literally haven’t been out socially with people other than my wife in 3 years. She does try to set me up on play gates with other dads though, which is cute, but most of them are the weird nerdy type...

I was more social when I was in the wreck and cave diving scenes, but dropped out of that when I moved to Tennessee 6 years ago. Not many shipwrecks in the quarries.

But it’s all good- I get to go on loooooong walks with this one

b90a9fc574a1d8d69b13143f8659a704.jpg

And this is out my back door, literally
55712dabf2982a5954ad52f37a102ad1.jpg

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Wow! WOW!
That is spectacular. Who needs adult companions when you have those little ones! She is precious. The best age though is just around the corner for your older daughter. 3-6 or so is sooo FUN!
We go to TN at least once a year to hike. Plan to live there for a bit when we retire just to hike and breath in the mountain air.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in TN?

I’d Stay away from Nashville, it’s too party city nowadays and pretty run down outside of the center - but that’s just my opinion after living there 6 years
I used to be a Nashville fan also. Now I can hardly stand the smell.

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question about fish, then we can get back to better stuff-

You have azure damsels, right? 3 or 4? How are they territorially?

I got misinformed that sapphire damsels would school but had that idea corrected the other day. Still want 3-4 but could use first hand experience from someone who did it just recently. Any problems with QT?

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be a Nashville fan also. Now I can hardly stand the smell.

That’s the hipsters and their microbrews... some days they’d line up with their empty growlers for blocks... and it all tastes like soap anyway. Why is cilantro in everything in that place

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol yeah, I love it. I don’t have a social life anyway, so no harm no foul. I literally haven’t been out socially with people other than my wife in 3 years. She does try to set me up on play gates with other dads though, which is cute, but most of them are the weird nerdy type...

I was more social when I was in the wreck and cave diving scenes, but dropped out of that when I moved to Tennessee 6 years ago. Not many shipwrecks in the quarries.

But it’s all good- I get to go on loooooong walks with this one

b90a9fc574a1d8d69b13143f8659a704.jpg

And this is out my back door, literally
55712dabf2982a5954ad52f37a102ad1.jpg

Beautiful little sweetie!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in TN?

I’d Stay away from Nashville, it’s too party city nowadays and pretty run down outside of the center - but that’s just my opinion after living there 6 years
That’s the hipsters and their microbrews... some days they’d line up with their empty growlers for blocks... and it all tastes like soap anyway. Why is cilantro in everything in that place
We went to Knoxville this last time. We did eat at a brewery. And saw Jason Mraz. But that was a little side trip. We stayed in a little but very nice hotel right in Gatlinburg, TN. Walk to the SugarLands Moonshine, listen to some great music, walk to Smokey Mountain Brewery, eat and drink some more, and then... nunyabusiness. Best trip ever! No kids! Rode the Dragons Tail in our 370Z over to Knoxville, Top down, heat cranked. It was so awesome! This was a driving trip. Usually we hike, site see, stay in a cabin in the mountains.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 28.1%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 74 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back