Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Caveman has been my nickname since my first month at college in 1988. My avatar is a picture of a Moon Jellyfish taken at the Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco. It will never change.

You ever see the Moon Jellies at Monterey Bay Aquarium? If you like ABSF, the MBARI will Blow. You. Away.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been reading some blogs about folks who had a craniotomy and I am so lucky. I am neurologically intact. Just a little slow, tired, and painful. More migraine...it could be worse. But it is nice to know they all were exhausted and basically slept, and ate, and some watched TV. My circadian rhythms are trying to get out of wack. Wonder if it’s this little blue screen?

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been reading some blogs about folks who had a craniotomy and I am so lucky. I am neurologically intact. Just a little slow, tired, and painful. More migraine...it could be worse. But it is nice to know they all were exhausted and basically slept, and ate, and some watched TV. My circadian rhythms are trying to get out of wack. Wonder if it’s this little blue screen?
"Seriously, [emoji846] lift a fork from a healthy meal. Don't do anything else. [emoji846]

Take your time and recover fully."

Boredom, looking around at all the stuff you want to get done, and thinking you are physically stronger than you are for now, and overdoing it, will be one of your biggest challenges.

How's that for a "run on" sentence? [emoji849]

Anyway, just hide in a nice warm dimly lit room and relax.
Your family has the chores under control.
Your chore is to rest and recover. [emoji846]

Hope the migraines improve soon.

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, according to the latest pic your hair is growing back nicely. And you're still a supermodel.

The rest will come in time.

Oh, and please, no more mullets, or man buns, or 3"man ponytails sticking out of the crown of his head. Or guy perms.

Some of my coworkers are trying to bring the seventies and eighties back and it's embarrassing to remember what I looked like.

Supernerd to the rescue....
798a695abc44fc25afc4aa2f206e195c.jpg

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I am trying. I just want to feel normal again.
You want to feel overworked, stressed, unappreciated at work and that you don't have enough time in a day to do everything you want to? o_O:eek:

Oh wait... you may have a different feeling of normal than most of us. :rolleyes::p

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not as ambitious as a lot you folks. :p My normal work week, ya know, the paid job, gets done in 2-3 days - 13 hours long, but it gives me days off to get other stuff done. I LOVE IT! As a nurse, I work hard, but I hear words of appreciation multiple times a day. I usually get told how pretty I am, they can not believe I am in my 30s let alone 45, I have a beautiful name, which in my head I just hear how beautiful I am. :) I have amazing bosses who appreciate me. I am so lucky in my job even though just being a nurse on an ICU/PCU is very stressful.
I am getting vertigo from watching movies. I have watched outlander without problems? I am getting vertigo walking in the store. Especially down isles. I had to leave my oldest LFS emergently the other day...the isles? Looking at moving things in water? I dunno? I just want to feel normal. If walk around in the house too much I get dizzy, and weak. I am only taking 2 half tablets of Norco, so it is not that. Just blech!

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do have a beautiful name. What is more beautiful than Music. Curious, are you always referred to as Victoria? I do not see you as a “Vicky.”

Last edited:
OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do have a beautiful name. What is more beautiful than Music. Curious, are you always referred to as Victoria? I do not see you as a “Vicky.”

Thank you. I do go by Victoria. I do not like being called Vicki at all. My name is a bit of a story. I was Tori when I was very young and then Vicki from 11 till ‘Bout 21. I moved to Toledo Ohio just shy of my 11th birthday and apparently the side of the family from around here always called my Vicki. I hated it. I was 11 and these people were changing my name. :mad: I also got in trouble by a teacher for not realizing she was talking to me, and saying yes ma’am to her. I came from TX. People could hardly understand me I swear! My dad was going to kill me for sassing the teacher. Weirdly, he believed me, and I did not get in trouble.
In my early 20s I realized a lot of folks start going by their full name. But truly my Boyfriend, whom I am now married, often called my Victoria, and I loved it.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know why it is so puzzling to people. Victoria is a normal name. Just a touch uncommon, I suppose. But people always clarify right after I introduce myself as Victoria if I go by Victoria. Yep, I do. :p Do Elizabeth’s and Richards get scrutinized over their name? It is not like it is a newfangled made up name.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Victoria M ,
Have a good friend, a Neurosurgeon, who has a daughter named Victoria. Great name you have! I attended High school in Mt. Vernon, OH and the pictures of you and your husband remind me so much of that time and place. Hope you continue to heal and recover!

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know why it is so puzzling to people. Victoria is a normal name. Just a touch uncommon, I suppose. But people always clarify right after I introduce myself as Victoria if I go by Victoria. Yep, I do. [emoji14] Do Elizabeth’s and Richards get scrutinized over their name? It is not like it is a newfangled made up name.
Lol, most of us are lazy.

I go by Matt instead of Matthew.
Most of the Richards I know are, well, you get the idea. [emoji16]
A friend was lizbit when she was younger. Still a favorite 'punch back' tease.

Victoria is a beautiful name. Well worth pronouncing. [emoji846]

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Victoria M ,
Have a good friend, a Neurosurgeon, who has a daughter named Victoria. Great name you have! I attended High school in Mt. Vernon, OH and the pictures of you and your husband remind me so much of that time and place. Hope you continue to heal and recover!
Thank you. I sure hope they are good memories! So where does the Lowell Lemon come from? This one is a mystery for sure.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, most of us are lazy.

I go by Matt instead of Matthew.
Most of the Richards I know are, well, you get the idea. [emoji16]
A friend was lizbit when she was younger. Still a favorite 'punch back' tease.

Victoria is a beautiful name. Well worth pronouncing. [emoji846]
Matt, it is nice to meet you! LOL. you keep the lovely compliments coming and I am gonna become your biggest fan. I am very susceptible to flowery language. ;Happy

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I sure hope they are good memories! So where does the Lowell Lemon come from? This one is a mystery for sure.

No mystery it is my actual name. My father had two very good friends that were both physicians. One named Lowell and the other was Wayne. So that is the origin of my name. Lemon is the family name. My dad was quite the physician with multiple board specialties and fellowships . He was also a leading Cancer researcher that helped to prove that smoking was indeed hazardous to your health and strongly linked to Cancers of many types. When I signed up for this forum I guess I made the mistake of putting my name out there lol!

My dad's cousin was Bob Lemon a professional baseball player and in the hall of fame! I have no claim to fame other than those around me lol! You are all famous to me!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would only ever call you Victoria. It is beautiful. My wife is an Elizabeth. Not Liz, occasionally Beth, but primarily Elizabeth. My name is Brian as you know, but I have been called several things as you can imagine. ;Woot

My nickname has been Caveman since 1988.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would only ever call you Victoria. It is beautiful. My wife is an Elizabeth. Not Liz, occasionally Beth, but primarily Elizabeth. My name is Brian as you know, but I have been called several things as you can imagine. ;Woot
My wife is Jennifer. I only call her Jenny if I haven't been physically abused for a few days and start missing it. ;Wideyed

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back