VIDEO of feeding...

MAXreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This a 10 min. video to show what happens when you feed a Scolymia Australis coral. It shows the different stages from inflating to deflating of the coral while feeding. Be patient to see it all...
I was not really prepared to capture this and the colors are quite a bit off. This vid is quite long and therefore I added some nice background music to enjoy it...

Watch the video: HERE

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
MAXreefer

MAXreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is awesome!!! What all do you feed them?

Thank you.
I feed them Oyster Feast and Rod's food. They really seem to like Rod's food for the bigger chunks.

first of all, thank you for posting on my thread in RC, those pics were nice before I saw the video!
WOW! my chalice is hungry... share your feeding pics - Reef Central Online Community
your feeding oyster feast right? you don't ever give those guys larger chunks? the colors still look good imo, any chance I could get you to post this video in my thread?? :)

Was my pleasure. I posted a link in the general LPS forum there but feel free to ad a link in your thread!
As I mentioned above. They really seem to like those bigger chunks from Rod's food. Somebody gave me a hint to try that besides the Oyster Feast....oh..was that you? :wink:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back