Vivids Slasher

TaylorJames

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Messages
104
Reaction score
115
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this frag from Vivid today. It is one of their less fragged pieces. I was wondering if anyone else has this acro? I cant find any pics of a colony.

Vivids Slasher, 1.5 hrs in my tank. Photo taken with iPhone / polyp lab lens under radion blue light

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg
 
that's a good looking penny you got there.
Thanks! Hard to get the colors to come out with my iPhone. Im going to borrow a DSLR to see if I can get some better photos. The polyps range from bright red/pink to green/orange.

love to see it grown out lmk when you frag ;)
Me too haha. Will let you know.
 
Wow those polyps are super chunky. Looks nice! Mind if I ask how much it was?
 
I'm really digging it. it literally looks like a rock with fire

Yea, the contrast with the polyps and body is insane. I cant wait to see what it looks like as a colony. This was the only piece that Brandon could cut off of what he had (Not really even a small colony, more like a mound with one nub).
 
I'm excited to see this bad boy grown out. I can imagine the colors will be amazing. Keep us updated for sure!
Will do! All my pieces have been scattered on different threads but I plan on starting one to document all my SPS. Ill post it here when I do.
 
Yea, the contrast with the polyps and body is insane. I cant wait to see what it looks like as a colony. This was the only piece that Brandon could cut off of what he had (Not really even a small colony, more like a mound with one nub).
first one in line once it becomes faggable:D:D:p:p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new