Vortech MP10wqd 'missing' from Apex WXM module.

mike16

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Newton
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up my Apex a while back and I have WXM module. I have everything plugged into my Energy Bar 8. I have it set so that my pump and light are always on. At first, it said both my Vortech MP10w and Radion XR30 were missing. The light came online after a little while of being plugged in. However, my Vortech has said missing for over a month! I did a hard reset with no luck. I was wondering if any of you guys have encountered the same issue and know how to solve it.

More Info: the power supply for my MP10 went bad before I got my Apex. I replaced it with one I got off Amazon. However, it is not made by Ecotech. Could this be the problem?

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 6.01.06 PM.png
 
It could be the power supply, maybe.
If you haven't already, I would update the WXM firmware; should be at 13.
I'd also update the WXM rf firmware; from the WXM Module page, check 'Update' under Action->Configure.
If still not working, try disconnecting the WXM from Aquabus for a few seconds, then reconnect it.
If still not working after that, I'd submit a ticket with Neptune support.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new