Waiting list for Trident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Would you sign up for a Trident waiting list?

• Yes

Votes: 76 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 38.7%

• Total voters

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just when you think you got it
giphy.gif

Japtastic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!

Off topic but how do you find Reef Energy A and B not being refrigerated? I dose it and it's a pain having it in the fridge as I can't auto dose it.

OP
OP
ibondy

ibondy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you are right. I went back and noticed a line at the end. I used a bottle of each every 50 days and no issues with not refrigerating, at least I know of. :)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I wanted to provide a bit of an update on how we're going to be selling the Tridents going forward. We've heard you all loud and clear. Based on an overwhelming amount of customer feedback, it sounds like a waiting list is going to be the best way to handle the Trident orders rather than a mad dash to hit the checkout button. We're getting that sign up list ready right now and I will have more info to post (likely in it's own thread) shortly.

U

User1

View Badges
Hey all, I wanted to provide a bit of an update on how we're going to be selling the Tridents going forward. We've heard you all loud and clear. Based on an overwhelming amount of customer feedback, it sounds like a waiting list is going to be the best way to handle the Trident orders rather than a mad dash to hit the checkout button. We're getting that sign up list ready right now and I will have more info to post (likely in it's own thread) shortly.

Thanks.

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think that’s awesome news:). And while you’re planning this out I think it would be great to be able to see where you stand on the waiting list too. I don’t know if that’s an email that goes out periodically saying “you are now at position 173” or a web site people can check, but I think it will be encouraging for people to see that they are getting closer and closer to the front of the line instead of just signing up and waiting for a notification that their Trident is available.

U

User1

View Badges
I don't want to send you down a rat hole, and not sure the proper way to say this...

But add a check box for personal use only and not for resell on EBAY.

Josh Kraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Are you going to do this on all of them? Or release some for sale, and some on the sign up list?

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you going to do this on all of them? Or release some for sale, and some on the sign up list?

Couldn't Neptune solve this by releasing a realistic amount of stock to their resellers? They must have stock, it's not like they're getting a couple hundred week delivered from China, it would be shipped via containers.

I like their products, but the company is beginning to wear thin on me. If we're lucky, we'll have a serious competitor emerge that will force them to be a bit more user friendly.

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to send you down a rat hole, and not sure the proper way to say this...

But add a check box for personal use only and not for resell on EBAY.

I like where your head is at but really what good would this do? BRS would have zero authority to repossess a Trident bought from them and listed on ebay.

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't Neptune solve this by releasing a realistic amount of stock to their resellers? They must have stock, it's not like they're getting a couple hundred week delivered from China, it would be shipped via containers.

I like their products, but the company is beginning to wear thin on me. If we're lucky, we'll have a serious competitor emerge that will force them to be a bit more user friendly.

I’m sure that if Neptune has stock available to do this they would have done so. I don’t think anyone is just sitting on thousands of units and watching all this unfold. There was a Neptune video that mentioned that they do some assembly and calibration and testing of each unit in house in California before they are shipped out. It’s not like they just have thousands of units built in China and they turn around and ship them out immediately to the resellers. I’m sure this is where the bottleneck is.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back