Waiting list for Trident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Would you sign up for a Trident waiting list?

• Yes

Votes: 76 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 38.7%

• Total voters

vic5hands

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I wanted to provide a bit of an update on how we're going to be selling the Tridents going forward. We've heard you all loud and clear. Based on an overwhelming amount of customer feedback, it sounds like a waiting list is going to be the best way to handle the Trident orders rather than a mad dash to hit the checkout button. We're getting that sign up list ready right now and I will have more info to post (likely in it's own thread) shortly.

How about Reagent Fluid Refills nothing posted on your website

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is not a preorder it is a waiting list

How do you know this - I clicked on both links provided - and both say - 'these are a pre-order'. I dont see any way to get on a 'waiting list' unless that is a 'wishlist'.?

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you know this - I clicked on both links provided - and both say - 'these are a pre-order'. I dont see any way to get on a 'waiting list' unless that is a 'wishlist'.?

BRS is not creating a preorder list. Those other two are doing it and should not be.

U

User1

View Badges

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

surlytx

Reefing Smarter, Not Harder (For Retirement)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed up. Maybe I got close to the top of the list.

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U

User1

View Badges
Yes, it is :D

upload_2019-6-6_10-34-35.png

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BRS is not creating a preorder list. Those other two are doing it and should not be.

Right - thats what I was saying. I know BRS is not. I was responding to the guy that said you can pre-order on these (other 2)sites that clearly say 'pre-order' under the item...:)

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Entz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now refills are only available directly from Neptune, but they are available and in stock. Neptune says they hope to have them available from resellers ‘soon’ whenever that is.
This is actually a good thing in this case. From their last video it looks like they were having initial problems with the "Grey" bottles they switched to and they were leaking in transit. At least this way they can pull those and send fixed ones without having to recall a dozen cases from a bunch of vendors.

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure that if Neptune has stock available to do this they would have done so. I don’t think anyone is just sitting on thousands of units and watching all this unfold. There was a Neptune video that mentioned that they do some assembly and calibration and testing of each unit in house in California before they are shipped out. It’s not like they just have thousands of units built in China and they turn around and ship them out immediately to the resellers. I’m sure this is where the bottleneck is.

Here is the thing though... Neptune knew the hype, interest, and demand. They should have learned their lesson from the the 2016 Apex launch. Instead of being prepared for a smooth launch, retailers are being punched in the face for Neptune's inability to logistics. I will caveat a point that there may be a high reject rate at the assembly/testing point, but that should have been worked out leading up to launch.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back