Waiting list for Trident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Would you sign up for a Trident waiting list?

• Yes

Votes: 76 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 38.7%

• Total voters

MaryL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow wish I’d seen this thread last week. God knows where I am on the list now. Prolly be 2020 before I get one. Not sure how this is more fair than before, but thanks for trying guys.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we’ll all breathe a sigh of relief when Demonic’s Trident is in his hands:)
I'm glad I'm not alone lol. I thought for sure I was left out in the rain again. I know I wont ever participate in one of these products again until it cools off.

U

User1

View Badges
I'm glad I'm not alone lol. I thought for sure I was left out in the rain again. I know I wont ever participate in one of these products again until it cools off.

Hopefully it works out.

With regards to the list it is hard to say where you are. You sign up, get a page that says success nothing more. Looking back at the post, who replied first, second, third, and not knowing how that aligns to what we did on our PC's or phone over the public internet I see someone after me get called yesterday. So all I can surmise is that the list is working which is good.

As for the rest - maybe next week we will get a call assuming we are somewhat close to the top.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully it works out.

With regards to the list it is hard to say where you are. You sign up, get a page that says success nothing more. Looking back at the post, who replied first, second, third, and not knowing how that aligns to what we did on our PC's or phone over the public internet I see someone after me get called yesterday. So all I can surmise is that the list is working which is good.

As for the rest - maybe next week we will get a call assuming we are somewhat close to the top.
I hope so as well, Adam did reply to my PM and said it shipped out but never recieved a confirmation or tracking. I'm not getting my hopes up, so maybe I will get a nice surprise.

Hopefully everyone gets one, seems like it should run a lot smoother now. Would be cool if they had a database where you could type your name in and at least see your position.

Would be pretty easy to create

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope so as well, Adam did reply to my PM and said it shipped out but never recieved a confirmation or tracking. I'm not getting my hopes up, so maybe I will get a nice surprise.

Hopefully everyone gets one, seems like it should run a lot smoother now. Would be cool if they had a database where you could type your name in and at least see your position.

You should have tracking in our PM conversation :)

Josh Kraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You should signup on UPS/FedEx for their notifications, I often get my tracking info from UPS/FedEx before vendors email me. They also send delivery notifications for when its scheduled to be delivered, and when it is delivered. Also, it's free.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should signup on UPS/FedEx for their notifications, I often get my tracking info from UPS/FedEx before vendors email me. They also send delivery notifications for when its scheduled to be delivered, and when it is delivered. Also, it's free.
That wouldn't have helped. I wasn't on the shipment yesterday. My suspicions were correct

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought they sent you tracking per PM?

Reading into the last few messages it sounds like it’s being shipped overnight today so he’ll get it tomorrow. Good that he’s finally gonna get one, but it’s disappointing that they somehow managed to miss sending it out yesterday.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That really bothers me, and the fact that I had to message them again first. Then worded it to make it sound like it was already shipped. I didn't get shipment notification until about 1:30 today and even then the nothing shows up in the system so it's just a label created.

The lies and deception are what's making me mad at this point. Just own up!

Josh Kraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That really bothers me, and the fact that I had to message them again first. Then worded it to make it sound like it was already shipped. I didn't get shipment notification until about 1:30 today and even then the nothing shows up in the system so it's just a label created.

The lies and deception are what's making me mad at this point. Just own up!

I wouldn't say they lied, they said it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow, not that it already shipped. Either way, it sucks you had to follow up, but props to them for making it right, if it wasn't shipped already they ate the costs to have it overnighted to you.

They invented a new process for ordering to make it more fair, surely there are going to be some issues they need to iron out.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back