Water Box 25 gallon tank stocking ideas

PeterC2904

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
13
Location
weymouth
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So soon I plan on upgrading my 13.5 gallon tank to the water box 25 tank. I feel as if I’m capped out on livestock in my 13.5, right now I have a pair of clowns, a fire fish, a fire shrimp, pistol shrimp, a few snails, 2 anemones, and some coral. Everything is going good but I’ve avoided adding anything that would increase my bio load by a lot so I’ve decided to upgrade to a bigger tank. How many more fish could I add to a 25 gallon and what are some recommendations. Personally I would like to add around 3 more if possible. Right now some ideas I have are a pair of cardinalfish, bicolor blenny, pearly jawfish, maybe a royal gramma. Obviously I wouldn’t add all of those but those are some ideas I’m thinking on. Anything helps.
 
I don't know about number of fish, but I would suggest getting a shrimp goby to pair with your pistol shrimp. The appeal of them is their symbiotic relationship, most people don't have one without the other.
 
A wrasse, royal gramma, yellow tailed damsel, tail spot blenny. Pick three, I think all would work.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new