Waterbox 105.4 Frag Tank :-)

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick Hello...I've been a member since 2013 when I set up a 29 biocube that remained for 6 years. Lot's of trial and error for sure. It was a fun tank, but with retiring and moving, I sold everything, including an Apex, thinking I wouldn't be able to have another tank. Long story...longer...hahaha. I am settled now in my new place and decided I really missed my saltwater tank. I do have a small planted tank that's been set up for 4 months. So today my Waterbox arrives, along with the rock, pumps, and almost everything else I need. Unfortunately I just found out that the return pump isn't with the shipment...so it will be a long build as I am just me, myself and I and will have to rely on some help from family etc to get it moved inside and set up. Also, it will be my first sump and I have to say...I'm just a little nervous about that...wish me luck..I'm sure I'll have many questions. A pic of my fav wrasse from my biocube!
BBB9A200-C3AD-4071-8EE4-EDD4DF358AB1.jpeg
That’s a beautiful leopard!! Fingers crossed the new one comes in perfect health. I’d recommend sticking with more peaceful wrasses, such as iridis, other leopards ect… beautiful tank by the way!

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a beautiful leopard!! Fingers crossed the new one comes in perfect health. I’d recommend sticking with more peaceful wrasses, such as iridis, other leopards ect… beautiful tank by the way!
Thanks...didn't know too much back when I got her and just happened to get lucky. She started eating anything and everything right away and as I mentioned, I had her a long time until I moved. She's the one fish I've regretted having to sell. Such a great personality. Thanks for the tips on what might go well with her. :) I'm buying from Marine Pleasures as they do the quarantining. I'll post pics when I get her if she's not hiding...lol

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has been up for a little more than a month and finally have a few things to watch now. Just received my clear view lid and it fits like a glove!! Very happy with it!

Attachments

• 69EDD211-E6F1-4D3C-8FA6-9523ABD0FDAE.jpeg
    69EDD211-E6F1-4D3C-8FA6-9523ABD0FDAE.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 0705A79E-D94F-496E-A827-57F1D67B6ED9.jpeg
    0705A79E-D94F-496E-A827-57F1D67B6ED9.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 108

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has been up for a little more than a month and finally have a few things to watch now. Just received my clear view lid and it fits like a glove!! Very happy with it!
Are you going to build on your wrasse gang now??

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You betcha!! I already have a blue star on order...Hoping he's out of quarantine the beginning of next month. :)
Cant wait for photos!! :)

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my Female Leopard Wrasse in QT. Isn't she cute!! Can't wait to get her!! Looks like she has a friend...lol

She looks healthy aswell! That’s great news :)

OP
OP
Sgchick

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant wait for photos!! :)
Just received my Blue Star Leopard. Thought she would hide right away, but she stayed out and about and was already eating. Marine Pleasures did a great job conditioning and quarantining her!!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my Blue Star Leopard. Thought she would hide right away, but she stayed out and about and was already eating. Marine Pleasures did a great job conditioning and quarantining her!!
Great news!! Any photos?
7 months along with my leopard and I just want more haha.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Makes me think she’s the same age as mine is, probably 8-9 months old (Mine was 0.25” and is now 1”). They really are beautiful fish.

Back