Waterbox No Longer Stocked?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nickkohrn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nickkohrn

Corals for President 2020
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2018
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
5,095
Location
Lima, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking at picking up another Waterbox, but I don’t see them listed in your inventory anymore. Will they be available from you again in the near future?
 
I’ve been looking at picking up another Waterbox, but I don’t see them listed in your inventory anymore. Will they be available from you again in the near future?

As of now, we don't plan to stock them. They're great tanks, but the availability was a challenge, so we decided to stop carrying the Waterbox tanks.
 
As of now, we don't plan to stock them. They're great tanks, but the availability was a challenge, so we decided to stop carrying the Waterbox tanks.

Thank you for the information; I appreciate it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new