Waver maker/powerhead suggestions please!

I got the jeboa sw2. Its says can go down to 10 132 gph. So figures crossed!
 
Well I have 2 wp-40 and when my 55 split I had to use one of them in a 15gallon so I just went on eBay and ordered a smaller one, I'm not sure what size u would want. Mabey someone hear with electronic knowledge would know
But I ordered mine on ebay
 
havent forgotten about this thread, still waiting on the jebao to come in from hong kong
 
Thanks brian. I actually got one in today. Tank not set up yet. But im crossing my fingers.
 
1485434366186%7E2.jpeg
 
This is a update on my lil 12x12x12 cube build. I decided on a jebao sw-2. Pretty powerful lil wave maker. But its turn down to its lowest and not too too bad. Just took a frownspawn out of one of my other tanks and saw a beautiful pink rbta at my store and had to have it. Thanks for helping everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new