Web Site constant disruption

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@revhtree ,getting opps on multiple threads rt now 12 CST, just trying to hit the reaction button.
Bean ...have 0 clue what VPN is ,maybe a quick lesson if possible ? Thanks guys ... 🙂
vpn=virtual private network, its a technology to try and keep your online presence private, essentially. Many uses though, but for this discussion thats probably the most used reason.
 
vpn=virtual private network, its a technology to try and keep your online presence private, essentially. Many uses though, but for this discussion thats probably the most used reason.
Thanks,like the incognito thing ? that i have never done, thought that was kinda the dark web problems area
 
Desktop and website ,happening rt now
20260917_143218.jpg
20260917_143413.jpg

Yeah I've been getting this for a week or two. Doesn't always happen.
 
Thanks,like the incognito thing ? that i have never done, thought that was kinda the dark web problems area
Basically incognito hides your activity from other people using your device.

vpn hides it from everyone outside your device (ie the internet). Technically not entirely true, but for most of us normal people it works.
 
What actions are you all doing to replicate this?

Are you trying to reply to a thread, view a thread, all of the above etc?
Just simply Logging In prompts the oops . I refresh at least three times then sometimes after logging in get the Encrypted appearing Post . Even the spell correct acts up showing no suggestions
 
Basically incognito hides your activity from other people using your device.

vpn hides it from everyone outside your device (ie the internet). Technically not entirely true, but for most of us normal people it works.
I would take you seriously if you weren't😘 kissing your dog
 
I don't know about anyone else but I still have ongoing issue's every day.

EDIT: I originally pasted the error msg but it did not attach
 
Last edited:
yeah ,same here...
Internet Refresh GIF
Ai Are You Human GIF
Clark Kent Dc GIF by Adult Swim
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new