What are some of the prettiest reef safe fish you have in your tank.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I please ask where is the rest of Harold. Maybe you told us in an previous post but Please let me know. I agree.
Harold knows he is the prettiest fish in the tank.

I wish I could tell you where the rest of Harold went, but he came to me this beautiful lol. I adopted him 2 or so years ago and was told he was at least 6 years old then, he had a horrible case of HLLE and his growth was stunted also. I didn't expect him to grow at all but he has gown probably an inch and the scarring even looks better then it used to. He will never grow his fins back, and seems perfectly happy without them. I think regular yellow tangs look weird now after having him lol.

newmonium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2018-03-05-22-35-30.jpg

No one needs to tell Harold that he is the prettiest fish, he already knows:rolleyes:
Pretty sure he's at wet pets right now

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tailspot blenny: has great personality, likes ducking in and out of holes in the rocks and coral, mines not aggressive unless provoked. They constantly change color which is pretty cool. Mine eats green algae off the back of the tank. I’d say a minimum of 15 gallons for a tank. All in all a great fish.
F3948DAB-8F0F-404C-943C-4F9F64EC36BF.jpeg
Just wait until you get some SPS for him to chomp on [emoji23][emoji23]

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My female Mandarin looks like she swallowed an egg. I am sure my pair spawned often. However with Daylight saving time off I am getting home too late to see them.
I will see if I get a video of them this weekend.
She is shy too and not as easy to gat a picture of her like the Male.

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue Star Leopard for my tank:

The Foxface and Melanurus Wrasse aren't bad and thus far the Coral Beauty has been well behaved with my Euphyllia.

Cujo#31

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to get a small Achilles tang and raise him in the 75 and then move to the 220 once bigger but im not sure I can justify the cost lol
The Achilles is a sweet fish. 100% But man is it tough to find one that will tank acclimate. Took me 3. And when they are happy, they grow fast. I’m afraid that the 75 might be too tight and might drive it “postal”

Back