what colors are?!?

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldhave to say Green also is very common, But bright Yellows, and Hot pinks are kinda rare..I have a Hot pink Milli that everyone local say's " i need that"..lol..

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this considered red, faded red, or pink? I know for sure it's not hot pink. :hammer: I lost the colony of this a while back. I'm glad a piece of it broke off.

02-01-2011SPS16.jpg

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen too many bright orange sticks. The only thing I can think of is the sunset monti and maybe the sunset millie.

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In acros, bright yellow (not pale green) is almost nonexistent. Pink lemonade and some millepora come close. Orange is also very rare, but maybe a few milles have it. Montipora have a lot of the colors that Acropora are missing, and vice versa.

I disagree with bright pinks, there are a lot of hot pink milleporas and some tables out there. I guess outside of Montis, Stylos, Seriatopora, A. millepora, and Pocciliopora pink is rare ;P

Deep red is pretty rare.

aquascaper82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the forest fire digi is orange =) i have a few of them in my tank. is it rare...? cuz someone gave it to me...

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as acros go, Orange would have to be the rarest. Montis of course come in every color in the rainbow. Green is the most abundant for sure!

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, really to have diversity in colors, you have to mix and match different kinds of SPS. not just acros or montis, etc....

here's my plan of attack:

for orange, red, & pink -- will use montis, millies, & birdsnest
for blue, purple, & green -- will use acros
for yellow -- Pink lemonade only?

does that pretty much cover most of the colors? :wink:

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
188.jpg

pic of my Watermellon milli...No photoshop..just cropped..looks much nicer in person

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's another question I had. is there a lot of Rainbow type SPS besides the Rainbow monti that has multiple color (3-5) on them?

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's another question I had. is there a lot of Rainbow type SPS besides the Rainbow monti that has multiple color (3-5) on them?

If there is someone is holding back. An SPS with more than 2 colors are hard to find IMO.....How about a gray SPS! A light gray one with bright blue tips would look cool!!

Back