What did you do to your tank today?

I removed a dead body... what was left of it. My Mini Maxi Anemoe got himself a cleaner shrimp last night. : ( You can see his whiskers behind it.

1685220B-3D53-4FB6-9FFA-4CB0AD4E7570.jpeg
 
I removed a dead body... what was left of it. My Mini Maxi Anemoe got himself a cleaner shrimp last night. : ( You can see his whiskers behind it.

1685220B-3D53-4FB6-9FFA-4CB0AD4E7570.jpeg
I wish that happened to me. My cleaner used to be one my favorite but it became a headache, always bother other corals when I fed them and bother sick corals when they try to heal. Some eventually died I think because of the shrimp.
 
I wish that happened to me. My cleaner used to be one my favorite but it became a headache, always bother other corals when I fed them and bother sick corals when they try to heal. Some eventually died I think because of the shrimp.
Oh wow, I’ve never heard of that before.
 
Left looks like a toadstool, and the right looks like a finger leather...all by memory, it’s been awhile since I’ve personally had/cared for them, so I might be mistaken.
 
Added a Santa Monica scrubber to my tank. Never used one before so well see! Trying to get these tufts of algae to grow in the scrubber instead.

6E371366-6690-4A55-80A3-E469211C1F72.jpeg DD08016F-C9C1-4D08-AC53-9ACF285A117E.jpeg 618A14C8-9F51-4B13-A487-2DC0AF4FAF6B.jpeg 6F977A65-3647-48F9-8966-7AE1DA50BBA1.jpeg
 
1. Check magnesium level (1290)
2. Bout a frag of JF acid reflux zoas with 10 heads
3. Design my dead coral rock for placement for the acid reflux single polyps
4. watched my two clownfish Do their shaky shaky fight thing
 
Changed up the rock aquascape and got rid of that hideous black intake from my filter. Replaced it with a 1" flexible PVC tube and put it in the dead spot corner to prevent harmful buildups. Gotta find some black putty to hide that ugly white one.

Untitled.png
 
Oh wow, I’ve never heard of that before.
I used to be like “wow” too till this year. I used to love them. At one point, I had about 5 in my 55. Now I only got one in my 120 and it’s too many. The fire shrimp is the opposite, he’s been a model citizen so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new