What do I have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherrya62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!! In case no one else told you, I think they may be Green Star Polyps ;)

So these are mine that I was going to isolate to one rock. Yes, they are growing on the back wall, every rock, and across the sand bed. I kinda failed :rolleyes:
31496223-DC65-4680-BF38-1B1DA2B5F1DA.jpeg
Gorgeous! I’m inspired
 
I have a really small frag of my toad stool that it left behind when it moved.
022DF1AE-700B-4FE9-A8C8-951B47F9EDBF.png
Lol! So tiny. That’s on my list of coral wants. Love the toad stools
 
Welcome to R2R!!! In case no one else told you, I think they may be Green Star Polyps ;)

So these are mine that I was going to isolate to one rock. Yes, they are growing on the back wall, every rock, and across the sand bed. I kinda failed :rolleyes:
31496223-DC65-4680-BF38-1B1DA2B5F1DA.jpeg
Although gsp can be a pain in the backside if not isolated.. this looks awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new