What do I have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherrya62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sherrya62

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2019
Messages
103
Reaction score
120
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I’m new to the forum. Welp I was gifted this frag and I have no clue what it is. It’s doing great btw. It’s purple pink with green polyps. The pics are horrible but its the best I can do. Ugh. Thanks!

54B8AC2F-63F8-4859-B788-4BAFD702C927.jpeg 30490739-389B-4A7D-BEE9-4C13B4763307.jpeg 83695509-686E-4009-B3AC-44477BC39E9A.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!

Green star polyps ( GSP for short ), if you decide to keep them place them on their own little island or a piece of rock as they can over take your aquascape very quickly if parameters are in check..
 
Welcome to R2R!!! In case no one else told you, I think they may be Green Star Polyps ;)

So these are mine that I was going to isolate to one rock. Yes, they are growing on the back wall, every rock, and across the sand bed. I kinda failed :rolleyes:
31496223-DC65-4680-BF38-1B1DA2B5F1DA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new