What do u use to glue corals down

  • Thread starter Thread starter J77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Super glue gel works wonders (don't use the non gel, it's a pain). It does work best when not underwater, although it will be ready to go in in minutes. If your frag is wedged into it's space and you are filling the cracks with the glue, then it works pretty well underwater.
 
I used to use superglue gel until I got a free sample of EcoTechs CG when I had my VorTech's serviced. I love that stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new