What do you do for a living?

I'm in high-speed aluminum tubing (airline pilot!)

My office view:
IMG_6485.JPG

Thank goodness for auto pilot and no air police I see some
Texting and flying going on here!!! Nice view
 
I was lead chemist until I was promoted to environmental and regulatory manager.
I actually went to college for animal behavior...Ive trained all kinds of critters, except elephants.
 
Electrician for the worlds largest canoe club! USN

Soon to be a fishing charter boat captain on the side. Tails up !

I was an EM in the USN as well!
 
Full time partie- I mean, student[emoji68]‍[emoji310]

I'm also a pet sitter in my free time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new