What do you do for a living?

Body repair and painting for bmw. I do the big stuff and the little stuff. I specialize in trying for perfection...
20170301_172848.jpg
 
Body repair and painting for bmw. I do the big stuff and the little stuff. I specialize in trying for perfection...
20170301_172848.jpg
I think I see a scratch on that cars finish.... :p
 
Well right now I'm a full time college student studying Athletic training. In the summer I work for a company called action water sports and we rent out high end water sports boats and equipment. I personally do watersports lessons
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new