What do you do for a living?

I'm a roof installation supervisor. For one of the large local companies located here in Atlanta Georgia.
 
Own/Operate

hubtechcomputers.


"Nerd mercenary"
 
New on R2R just stopping to say Hi to everyone..Like some of the threads here...I am a logistics specialist if that means anything[emoji6]
 
I'm in Sales (Territory Manager).
 
This is really neat to see so much variety in jobs and people. Everyone brings something different to the table. Really cool.

Me? Well, my kids will say I do nothing. However I am a stay at home mother to three crazy scheduled kids. I have two large dogs and 4 different tanks. Two of the tanks are pico 6g that I use for a non-profit I began 4 years ago to bring Coral Reef Awareness through Education. I bring the tanks to schools and teach kids about coral reefs. I also volunteer (when not injured) at our local public aquarium (Newport Aquarium near Cincinnati OH).

My past life I was a financial analyst for General Mills and then a vet tech before a mom.

Thank goodness my hubby has a good job and loves me being happy.
 
Senior Engineering Technician at a sewer, water, and sanitary services utility provider. My main concentration is geographic information systems so that's what I do a lot of for the Engineering department :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new