What do you wish Santa would bring for your reef?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What is it that you hope Santa might bring you for your reef? And while I realize that for many of us, we aren't necessarily expecting to find any reef-related gifts under the tree from our family and friends, this is a thread for you to tell us what you WISH the fat guy would bring you! If you could have one or 2 things gifted to you this year for your current tank, what would that be?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My list to Santa started with a Reef Octopus Light Reactor at the top followed by a Reef Octopus protein skimmer so I guess we'll see just how good I've been! I'm sure that with the matching colors Santa has to be a Reef Octopus fan!!! :)

#reefoctopus

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my reef I’d like to have the Current USA Eflux DC pump just so I could have the whole set. My freshwater is in dire straits right now so that’s my main focus, being How my light and now my filter are both being brats.

AltitudeAquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is it that you hope Santa might bring you for your reef? And while I realize that for many of us, we aren't necessarily expecting to find any reef-related gifts under the tree from our family and friends, this is a thread for you to tell us what you WISH the fat guy would bring you! If you could have one or 2 things gifted to you this year for your current tank, what would that be?
Enough money to cover past, present and future expenditures.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maintenance!
My spine is limiting my ability to think much less clean a reef tank without doing damage.
paulB’s book I got for my wife. She’s loving it too. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back