What is it?

troublemaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
154
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not know what this is, sorry for blurry pictures. Taking it through glass at an angle.
I have berghia, but this is about 1.5 inches long so thinking it’s not one. Also out in the daylight. Any ideas are appreciated.

20260509_163006.jpeg 1000009913.jpeg
 
Filtered
 

Attachments

  • 20260509_165020.jpg
    20260509_165020.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20260509_165100.jpg
    20260509_165100.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 23
Before I even read your post I looked at the photo and thought: Berghia. Why don’t you believe it is a Berghia? They can definitely grow to 1.5”.
Most berghia are prettier and I usually don’t see them during the day. This one’s foot also doesn’t look like a berghia. It also hasn’t moved in a day. I added picture of what my berghia normally look like.
IMG_2168.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new