What is it??

Chad Eicher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this is the right thread butI'm trying to ID maybe a worm.?.. I think it's a brown flat worm but have never seen one in person. Sorry for the poor pic quality, at first I thought it looked like a catipilar ( know it's its not ) but it almost looked fuzzy. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

IMG_20190506_160949587.jpg

IMG_20190506_160949587~2.jpg

OP
OP
C

Chad Eicher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd guess a standard bristle worm. If I saw it in my system, I wouldn't give it a second thought.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the quick response!! I like it when I find things that are doing good work without me even knowing it!

Som1else

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will have tons of them eventually. They mostly come out at night and hide under your rocks during the day. Eventually you're going to run your fingers into one when moving stuff around. When you do, use some duck tape to pull the bristles out of your hand and get ready for some serious itching.

OP
OP
C

Chad Eicher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will have tons of them eventually. They mostly come out at night and hide under your rocks during the day. Eventually you're going to run your fingers into one when moving stuff around. When you do, use some duck tape to pull the bristles out of your hand and get ready for some serious itching.
It's the first one I've seen. Is it something that I should worry about as far as tank health?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back