What is this?

thesoulpatch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
333
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told it's an montipora but that fish store isnt very knowledgeable...but man are they cheap. I've had for a couple months just waiting to see what happens, and its started to branch out like an acro? Sooo thoughts?


Edit: before I moved it to take pictures it had really good extension

20190717_190544.jpg
 
That must be one scary LFS that doesn’t even know an acro from a monti lol.
 
hahaha that's what I thought. Yeah they aren't knowledgeable at all but man can't beat cheap coral prices!
 
Lookalike a acropora. When it grows a little more look for the axel polyps, that will confirm 100% .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new