What is your New Year's REEF Resolutions?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,548
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With a new year starting there will most assuredly will be new years resolutions to follow! But what about REEF RESOLUTIONS? What will you vow to do different or better in 2012?

2012-god-800x600.jpg
 
Last edited:
Never Let Rev Post A Picture Of Himself Naked Again On Te Forum
 
I spent 2011 designing and building my new tank and now in 2012 I plan on stocking it. I have already started on my wish list of SPS. Also, I am thinking about switching out my RKE for an Apex in 2012.
 
Ok peeps what's your resolutions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new