What on my clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ashley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
492
Reaction score
139
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey so I have a black and white saddle back..im assuming that's what kind of clown she is. Any ways I've had her for about 3 weeks. When I got her she seemed healthy and nice and big. This past week ive noticed she has been frowning these white spots. Before all of you say ich I don't think that's what it is. There are about 4 areas on her with them. And they seem like white cluster. I thought maybe my too other clowns were causing it but they aren't even aggressive towards her. I tried to take some pics do I'll attach them.



20170505_131051.jpg


20170505_131026.jpg
 
Thank you so much that really helped
 
I going for Lymphocystis link
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new