What's something everyone else does that you DO NOT DO?

I never rinse my mysis before feeding. I also put into a squeeze bottle and keep this in the fridge and use it for about 4 or 5 days - so no constant thawing. No issues with high Phos or Nitrates
 
Reefing is all about "different strokes for different folks!"

So many ways to have a great reef tank.

What's something everyone else does that you DO NOT DO?

Donald Glover Wow GIF by MOODMAN
I'm afraid if I answer this you'll take away my badges...


RODI
Test frequently
Keep hands out of the tank
 
Misunderstood Janitors
I actually added some to my 70 when I set it up. My wrasses do a good job of keeping them in check without eliminating them.
 
I actually added some to my 70 when I set it up. My wrasses do a good job of keeping them in check without eliminating them.
I added some too to my nano. I kept waiting for them to show up on a frag and they never did. Ended up getting some locally. I like them too!
 
no heaters. naturally warmer in summer, a little cooler in winter.
 
I dont use a protein skimmer. I never do water changes. I also maybe accidentally drop small amounts dirty mud into my tank, like once or twice a month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new