what's the best thing I can buy for dirt cheap?

Svaillan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Yes. I am a noobie.
I don't know jack and
too lazy to research and read
before posting a question.

Yes. Me and my manly beard want
Instant Answers

Someone help me, I'm being attacked.

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy all these things and want the absolute best. Not good, or better, the

B E S T

But I don't want to spend hardly any money.

Spending money costs money that I don't have.

How do get the absolute best for dirt cheap? Like on a Paperboy Route's paycheck....

Because I want to have an 8ft custom tank full of Acros and Torches and Bounce Mushrooms and Chalices and Achilles Tangs and use Tropic Marin salt and have a mixture of Neptune SKY light and Orphek and Kessil lights.... and an Apex with every bell and whistle with auto feeders and ATOs and Vortechs and CO2 Scrubbers and a 4ft tall skimmer

..... all all all of it. I WANT IT ALL.

But my budget is like $200.

I know I can do it, you guys know the secrets on getting my dream tank for $200.... well more like $175 would be better.

Plz tell me all the trade secrets

Well scratch the custom part off the aquarium and get like an aqueon 6ft 265 instead of a custom 8ft and youll save like 2-3k right there.

For the coral just constantly hunt for local deals on the marketplace here. And do the same for the equipment just get used.

Edited: completely missed the joke cause im so used to posts like these being serious lol

Marco Vasquez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy all these things and want the absolute best. Not good, or better, the

B E S T

How do get the absolute best for dirt cheap? Like on a Paperboy Route's paycheck....

Because I want to have an 8ft custom tank full of Acros and Torches and Bounce Mushrooms and Chalices and Achilles Tangs and use Tropic Marin salt and have a mixture of Neptune SKY light and Orphek and Kessil lights.... and an Apex with every bell and whistle with auto feeders and ATOs and Vortechs and CO2 Scrubbers and a 4ft tall skimmer

I know I can do it, you guys know the secrets on getting my dream tank for $200.... well more like $175 would be better.

I’ve spent more than that on salt for my biocube.

B E S T

Where are the other zeros?

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

B E S T

You could have got that all for $150 last week.

However, this week they have renamed the 8ft custom tank you were looking at 'The Holy Grail 8ft custom tank', and edited the photos of it using photoshop, and this week it is $8000. Everyone is now fighting over it!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting here watching my Mets slowly implode, this thread made me laugh!!!
Cheers!!!
FB_IMG_1502578040599.jpg
Whoa? Are you a New Yorker too? I thought I was the only Met fan?

Amato_WCReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spend money to protect your investment. If your going to spend money, might as well ensure it’s not a complete waste. This hobby is $$$$$, but if your going to throw money at it, at least try to make the dolled last longer.

Biglew11

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could try the lotto. All it takes is a dollar and a dream. For 200 in lotto tickets you might get something, (gambling addiction):rolleyes:

Last edited:

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I remember a story some years back about a guy who started with a paper clip to trade and he kept trading items upward in value and finally wound up with a house. After googling, I see that I do recollect correctly...

So, Zoa...do you have a red paper clip? Your quandary has been solved. :cool:

snorklr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no no no....its a neon vermillion kryptonite zombie apocalypse timothy leary nightmare paper clip

btackerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to your local aquarium and do a post that this is your custom build, fudge the numbers a little bit only those closer to you will know you are a liar.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back