which code do i need to post pics from photobucket???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stomp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stomp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
274
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats about it. i dont use any other photo site. just curious as i want to start a system thread.
 
I use the direct link. On some forums when you click on the "Image" button it pre inserts some of the URL, I wipe that out and paste the entire "Direct" link from Photobucket in that space and the photo pops right up. On this site when you click the image button a box pops up asking if the image is from your computer or a URL, I click URL, insert the Direct link and uncheck the retrieve box but not really sure what that checked box does.

1-24-07005.jpg
 
Last edited:
the check box didnt work, i left it checked and it said invaild url. unchecked, and it worked fine.

thanks for the help!
 
one more just for the heck of it and to double check lol

9BE174D8-8546-4015-AEAF-BDD66E29FF4C_zps4thdcosi.jpg
 
I use the direct link. On some forums when you click on the "Image" button it pre inserts some of the URL, I wipe that out and paste the entire "Direct" link from Photobucket in that space and the photo pops right up. On this site when you click the image button a box pops up asking if the image is from your computer or a URL, I click URL, insert the Direct link and uncheck the retrieve box but not really sure what that checked box does.

1-24-07005.jpg

Wow man very awesome tank!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new