Who is running zeovit

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am but I'm off of it for now because I upped my vinegar dose too quickly. My corals are healing at the moment. But when I had it, I rarely had to scrape the front glass. No algae at all. Good coral colors as well if you like pastel.

I'm not doing the full zeovit system though. I'm using Coral Vitalizer, SPonge Power, Amino Acids LPS, and Pohl's Xtra
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new