Who sells these systems?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viridis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Viridis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that sells these wholesale acrylic systems with individual compartments? I've seen them at a few suppliers facilities. I have a feeling it'll be a custom order.

Screen shot taken from a video of the De Jong facility.

Screenshot_20230102_122709_YouTube.jpg
 
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that sells these wholesale acrylic systems with individual compartments? I've seen them at a few suppliers facilities. I have a feeling it'll be a custom order.

Screen shot taken from a video of the De Jong facility.

Screenshot_20230102_122709_YouTube.jpg
It is possible the R2K made them or a similar company. Not difficult just made with acrylic and processed parts of a CNC machine. Tenecor can make this as well. I can make them too but I am usually very busy making counter tops in solid surface, Quartz or porcelain. Where is the De Jong facility located? If it is in Asia most likely a local company made them.
 
It is possible the R2K made them or a similar company. Not difficult just made with acrylic and processed parts of a CNC machine. Tenecor can make this as well. I can make them too but I am usually very busy making counter tops in solid surface, Quartz or porcelain. Where is the De Jong facility located? If it is in Asia most likely a local company made them.
Yeah, I can't imagine it would be hard, but I didn't know if it was a commercial product, or everyone just gets them custom built.

De Jong is in the Netherlands. But I've seen this system used here in North America a lot as well.
 
We can make these for you. We have made hundreds of similar ones. Here is a link to a similar PetSmart installation we did many years ago. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to pursue this. All the best.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new