Why can't I post a sell?

Hello there! I am pretty sure there is a min. post count. Have you checked out he selling sticky. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it is 50.
 
You have to have a minimum of 25 posts and be a member for 30 days. You've already met the 30 day requirement so when you hit 25 posts you'll be able to post your thread.
 
post aways son there are a ton of topics and you should be able to reach 25 in no time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new