Why doesn't R2R have a TOTM section as good as RC did?

BRS
Fritz

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
I don't know who did the write up at RC, maybe they are here now, who knows. I also don't know how the voting worked but it would be cool to maybe give a 6mo or 1 yr membership here if you get totm.

Budmans
OP
Ashish Patel

Ashish Patel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I don't know who did the write up at RC, maybe they are here now, who knows. I also don't know how the voting worked but it would be cool to maybe give a 6mo or 1 yr membership here if you get totm.

The write ups where done by the TOTM winners. They probably where just asked to fill out 10 or so question in details and share pictures. R2R has a very good infrastructure so they can definate do a better job than RC did. For example, I never got where ppl voted for TOTM. They could get thousands of member to vote for maybe 20 finalist per month same way they do the polling

AS

KrisReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
tank GIF

Here ya go!

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys! We actually used to do this a while back. Here is the link to the forum where those were posted: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/reef-aquarium-spotlight.329/

We've talked about bringing those back from time to time, but honestly, it's a LOT of work to put together and we did often have issues trying to get the information submitted (as @AZMSGT pointed out). Still, this might be something we'd entertain bringing back if the community wanted it.

RocketEngineer

View Badges
Reaction score
What about “tank showcase”? Highlight those amazing/unique systems. Less push to keep to the deadline. If two come together at once, bonus. Just a thought.

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
OP
Ashish Patel

Ashish Patel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Do you use any type of LIQUID additives, supplements, foods, medicine etc. for you reef aquarium?

• Yes LIQUID

Votes: 285 90.2%
  • NO

Votes: 24 7.6%
  • Yes but not a LIQUID

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 0.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors