Wildlife near you :)

c7ef80c29288636d748fa520794cfc0e.jpg
gators!
 
I apologize for not having any pictures, but those racoons and them opossums are here... Just sitting out in the car after last call... "What the heck was that?" (shadow walking)
My mother get's a kick out of the humming birds though. ;) As long as they don't pose a threat to me & my family nature is all good.
 
I woke up this morning and there was something I had never seen. (TV) A black silhouette of something on wax, sort of... It was an eagles nest in Michigan. Picture or video behind the home? When was the last full moon? ;)
 
Here are some cool raptors I saw recently. And some poop!
An American Kestrel. Such cute little guys!
IMG_1103.JPG

A Peregrine falcon. A real bad butt.
IMG_1126.JPG

Bird of prey poop. Probably raptor but maybe owl.
IMG_1107.JPG

Coyote poop.
IMG_1105.JPG

Omg a coyote!

IMG_1114.JPG

Nope just my derpy dog.
IMG_1118.JPG

And a stink bug.
IMG_1125.JPG
 
Two nights ago I had a flying squirrel visit my bird feeder. I have my camera ready incase he visits again.
 
Recently spotted this unidentified lizard. Anyone have a guess?
IMG_5903.jpg


We also noticed this which looked like some animal we thought possible small dog but hard to tell no hair.
IMG_6298.JPG

Then we saw this sunning itself just across canal.. ah makes sense he is letting it soften up

IMG_6314.JPG
 
I hunt. I have as much fun with trail cams sometimes though.
That's awesome. I really like trail cams too but currently don't have a house with land. Thought about putting a camera up on a wildlife trail I know about but not my land so kinda illegal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new