Will my Ricordea be okay?

MidwestReefer1989

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I placed a rock flower anemone in my tank today and he was moving. He must have let go of a ledge because when I turned around he was lodged in with my ricordea and all their tentacles were touching. Now my yellow ricordea seems to be shrinking and I am worried that he might have been attacked. I removed the rock flower and moved him away as soon as possible. Will my yellow Ricordea be okay?

Thanks! First battle I have been through.
 
he usually is much fuller.

Ricordea Pic.jpg
 
Hes mad but he will probobly be ok in the next day or so. If he gets a brown jelly disease that would be a different story but he looks fine right now
 
Thanks. Its my first experience like this and I kind of freaked out because I didn't know how long they were next to each other.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new