Working on my new tank

Ltp120galloncube

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
1477438054640.jpg
this is a pick of my new tank. I need to pick a light and I'm stuck on what I should get. I know I want LED and I want control of spectrum. The tanks footprint is 30"x30"x30", the majority of lights seem to have a 24 " coverage. I'd like to spend around 300$ or less. HELP![emoji2]
 
There are allot of good deals on Radions right now. If you encounter shaded areas of your tank, you could supplement with T5s.
 
What kind of coral would you like to have? I have a few fixtures in mind that range around $199-250.
I'd like to have a wide range, Sps and LPS. My budget is small so I think I'll be starting with basics like polyps and mushrooms.
 
There are allot of good deals on Radions right now. If you encounter shaded areas of your tank, you could supplement with T5s.
I have looked into the radiance but you need to have a separate controller right? The light they give off looks really nice and it would definitely be something I'd consider.
 
I'd like to have a wide range, Sps and LPS. My budget is small so I think I'll be starting with basics like polyps and mushrooms.
$200 fixture that has amazing growth and can grow anything.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new