• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB 3D Printed Handles

  • USA 
  • Thread starter Thread starter MattR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MattR

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Messages
451
Reaction score
209
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone on here have a file they could print out a couple of handle for me? Basically Idential to the marineland or aqueon. Want about 12-15 of them and the prices they charge for a single one is ridiculous. If you could make them under $2-3 and we can work out shipping we could make something work. Prefer clear/black but if you have some cool colors we can do that! Thanks
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 4.09.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 4.10.02 PM.png


Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 4.09.56 PM.png
 
It looks like your able to get these for 1.50 each from amazon based on your screen shot. Honestly no one is going to make any $ printing these up as it will take several hours.
The only way 3D printing really shines is if you want a different color or a different design.
However if you need some help I could help out, but honestly I would be a few bucks each which isn't going to gain you anything over your Bulk count.
I do like to help fellow hobbiest out though.
 
Marineland bulk is less than $1.50/ea.
???
It looks like your able to get these for 1.50 each from amazon based on your screen shot. Honestly no one is going to make any $ printing these up as it will take several hours.
The only way 3D printing really shines is if you want a different color or a different design.
However if you need some help I could help out, but honestly I would be a few bucks each which isn't going to gain you anything over your Bulk count.
I do like to help fellow hobbiest out though.
Thanks for your advice...I should have mentioned that when I went to check out, they charged me $20 for shipping which was the big turn off! don't mind spending the $2-3 price if shipping was $5 if that makes sense
 
Thanks for your advice...I should have mentioned that when I went to check out, they charged me $20 for shipping which was the big turn off! don't mind spending the $2-3 price if shipping was $5 if that makes sense
Well that makes more sense. Shoot me a message with the size you are looking for, and i'll have a digital mockup for you to approve. I can do $5 shipping no problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new