• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB 3D Printed Handles

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone on here have a file they could print out a couple of handle for me? Basically Idential to the marineland or aqueon. Want about 12-15 of them and the prices they charge for a single one is ridiculous. If you could make them under $2-3 and we can work out shipping we could make something work. Prefer clear/black but if you have some cool colors we can do that! Thanks
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 4.09.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 4.10.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 4.09.56 PM.png

rpl782002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like your able to get these for 1.50 each from amazon based on your screen shot. Honestly no one is going to make any $ printing these up as it will take several hours.
The only way 3D printing really shines is if you want a different color or a different design.
However if you need some help I could help out, but honestly I would be a few bucks each which isn't going to gain you anything over your Bulk count.
I do like to help fellow hobbiest out though.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marineland bulk is less than $1.50/ea.
???
It looks like your able to get these for 1.50 each from amazon based on your screen shot. Honestly no one is going to make any $ printing these up as it will take several hours.
The only way 3D printing really shines is if you want a different color or a different design.
However if you need some help I could help out, but honestly I would be a few bucks each which isn't going to gain you anything over your Bulk count.
I do like to help fellow hobbiest out though.
Thanks for your advice...I should have mentioned that when I went to check out, they charged me $20 for shipping which was the big turn off! don't mind spending the $2-3 price if shipping was $5 if that makes sense

rpl782002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your advice...I should have mentioned that when I went to check out, they charged me $20 for shipping which was the big turn off! don't mind spending the $2-3 price if shipping was $5 if that makes sense
Well that makes more sense. Shoot me a message with the size you are looking for, and i'll have a digital mockup for you to approve. I can do $5 shipping no problem.

Back