• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Large box

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeeFu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Item Price
10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SeeFu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
979
Reaction score
246
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can anyone make me a box that's 19x12x20 with a removable lid. I need a hole cut in the lid big enough for me to mount a ecotech xr30 on top. basically i'm trying to create a box to put in my sump to hold frags. If you're local to 92886 that would be great since I know shipping something this big is going to suck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new