WTB radion xr30w gen 3 pro

In need of one

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • Poll closed .

Owen Edwards

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
313
Reaction score
35
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a Ecotech Radion xr30 gen 3 Pro or 2 xr-15 gen 3 Pro.
 
have a couple gen 3 non pros if interested .
 
I have a gen 3 xr30 pro 400 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new