• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT TWO Tunze 6105 pumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter ricwilli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ricwilli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
285
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to trade two Tunze 6105 pumps for two MP40W's. They come with the Sure Grip Magnet. I will clean before trade.

9852d9a0.jpg

aecdb7f9.jpg


35a870cc.jpg

4b95a72d.jpg
 
No as I have them connected to an APEX controller.
 
Would you consider trading them for anything besides the MP40s?
 
I really need to replace them with pumps/MP40W's

Thanks
 
Are you still looking to trade?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new