Wuuzzzuppp's 150

wuuzzzuuppp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
Susanville, Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 150 gallon Tall tank with 6 high output t-5s, a 30 gallon sump with a deltec ap 851 skimmer, around 160lbs of fiji live rock, 4 hydor 750's, 4 inches of caribsea live sand (fiji pink) I've had the tank for about a year now and love it to death. I've read a lot on forums and decided to start as a member on this one do to the interesting post on facebook. I am fighting hair algae at the moment which I know is my fault from not doing consistent water changes and over feeding, but have vowed to stay on top of it because I hate my tank looking like crap! Pictures soon to come!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new