WVNeds's Tanks

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRI pf the lumbar region Dec 31. Just keeping it going right now.
2021121711192414-5024779333605293673-IMG_4184-XL.jpg
Tanks are beautiful as usual!

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRI pf the lumbar region Dec 31. Just keeping it going right now.
2021121711192414-5024779333605293673-IMG_4184-XL.jpg
Wishing you all the best,and they can find out the problem and get it rectified,which sure they can.i only know to well them mri scans and surgery few times afterwards,was using mobility scooter until August 2019 but after last micro discretely can finally walk further than 5 -10 metres again,it's amazing what surgeons can do so wishing you best of luck and quality of your life improves after as I know mine did ^_^

OP
OP
WVNed

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did something stupid today. I went out and brought home a new 180 gallon Marineland dual overflow aquarium in my car. Lay the passenger and rear seat down flat. 2 young men put it in there. Big healthy young men. It was tight, it's a Subaru Impreza. The rear closed all the way and I drove the hour and 15 minutes home
Not sure how I am going to get it out.
Yet.
I already got it loose though. There was a time when I could have stood this tank up or set it down by myself.
That time has passed. Now is the time of pinched nerves in my lumbar region on both the left and right sides. I am split up the front too. Diastasis Recti means your belly sticks out because the space between your left and right belly muscles has widened. When the ab muscles move aside like this, the uterus, bowels, and other organs have only a thin band of connective tissue in front to hold them in place. I have been told to be careful. Of course I am carful I don't want to break the tank.
I don't want my uterus to fall out either. It mentions the uterus because the most common reason to have this is carrying twins. I don't remember doing that though. Then there is the Parkinson's disease and I already had my back repaired in the thoracic region.
"He is an organ donor doctor but everything appears to worn out to use."

IMG_4232-M.jpg

In the great scheme of things all those shows I watched about how the pyramids and other giant monuments were built by ancient people have come in handy many times.

The 6x2x2 to go with the 8x2x2 is going to happen. I have to build a stand and figure out some lights. The rest I already have. After getting it out of the car.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did something stupid today. I went out and brought home a new 180 gallon Marineland dual overflow aquarium in my car. Lay the passenger and rear seat down flat. 2 young men put it in there. Big healthy young men. It was tight, it's a Subaru Impreza. The rear closed all the way and I drove the hour and 15 minutes home
Yet.
I already got it loose though. There was a time when I could have stood this tank up or set it down by myself.
That time has passed. Now is the time of pinched nerves in my lumbar region on both the left and right sides. I am split up the front too. Diastasis Recti means your belly sticks out because the space between your left and right belly muscles has widened. When the ab muscles move aside like this, the uterus, bowels, and other organs have only a thin band of connective tissue in front to hold them in place. I have been told to be careful. Of course I am carful I don't want to break the tank.
I don't want my uterus to fall out either. It mentions the uterus because the most common reason to have this is carrying twins. I don't remember doing that though. Then there is the Parkinson's disease and I already had my back repaired in the thoracic region.

IMG_4232-M.jpg

In the great scheme of things all those shows I watched about how the pyramids and other giant monuments were built by ancient people have come in handy many times.

The 6x2x2 to go with the 8x2x2 is going to happen. I have to build a stand and figure out some lights. The rest I already have. After getting it out of the car.
phone a friend ,or a neighbor,
you don't want to break the tank.. ;)

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yet.

IMG_4232-M.jpg

exciting stuff! Can’t wait to see where you take this tank.

OP
OP
WVNed

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
phone a friend ,or a neighbor,
you don't want to break the tank.. ;)
I am hurt. You have no faith in me after all we have been through. It's okay. I am used to it.
A little Sriracha in your dinner and you can do anything. Pffft, it's only 350 pounds.
IMG_4233-M.jpg
IMG_4234-M.jpg

It's here. Ha HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I will turn it up right side up tomorrow when Jill is here to hold and position the dollies.

Last edited:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hurt. You have no faith in me after all we have been through. It's okay. I am used to it.
A little Sriracha in you dinner and you can do anything. Pffft, it's only 350 pounds.
IMG_4233-M.jpg
IMG_4234-M.jpg

It's here. Ha HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I will turn it up right side up tomorrow when Jill is here to hold and position the dollies.
Unlike @fishguy242 I had faith in you and knew you could do it. Shame on him.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to Ashland to maybe buy a Subaru WRX. It didn't put a a smile on my face. The little Impreza has. It swallowed this monster and brought it home for me.
Do what I did and compromise. Outback wilderness lol. Still have crosstrek and forester though. Love my subbies.

OP
OP
WVNed

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do what I did and compromise. Outback wilderness lol. Still have crosstrek and forester though. Love my subbies.
I drove 2 WRX Premiums. I suppose if I could find a Limited with the CVT I would be happier. Neither of the cars I drove impressed me enough to make an offer on them. From what I have read the car is neutered by the stock tune.
No sound or fury at all. The last one was a 2021 with only 10,000 miles. I had high hopes, but nope. It didn't feel faster than my car now. The sound system was terrible..
My Impreza is the sport model that has everything on it. I guess it has spoiled me. I wish I could turbo it. No kits are made.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
never doubted you for a minute Ned,
was trying to save you some time ,
i expected block and tackle system running on solar power by morn from you...;):)

OP
OP
WVNed

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never doubted you for a minute Ned,
was trying to save you some time ,
i expected block and tackle system running on solar power by morn from you...;):)
Hydraulic jack and a ramp from some boards. Pull it out until it tips and rests on ramp. Catch bottom on dolly. Put jack with a 2x6 on top under end still in car. Lift it. Drive car out. Lower onto second dolly. Put stuff away.
Solar block and tackle is silly. It's dark out.
I have both the self confidence to do it and the willingness to accept the consequences if it doesn't.

I have always been this way. Most people aren't. Most say "I cant". I never have. That's just not who I am. I consider myself lucky that I turned out this way. Except for things that require talent, if any one can I can too.

Work smarter not harder. Learn what it means.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drove 2 WRX Premiums. I suppose if I could find a Limited with the CVT I would be happier. Neither of the cars I drove impressed me enough to make an offer on them. From what I have read the car is neutered by the stock tune.
No sound or fury at all. The last one was a 2021 with only 10,000 miles. I had high hopes, but nope. It didn't feel faster than my car now. The sound system was terrible..
My Impreza is the sport model that has everything on it. I guess it has spoiled me. I wish I could turbo it. No kits are made.
I have a torch and a welder lol. It can be boosted lol.
6113FFA6-51F4-415F-9395-8E2BAE3C6A2D.jpeg

OP
OP
WVNed

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a torch and a welder lol. It can be boosted lol.
6113FFA6-51F4-415F-9395-8E2BAE3C6A2D.jpeg
Supposedly the engine in my Impreza has is not capable of more power. It runs to the redline like a scalded dog though. Supposedly the rods are too weak.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supposedly the engine in my Impreza has is not capable of more power. It runs to the redline like a scalded dog though. Supposedly the rods are too weak.
Sadly, they are. But there is the option to do a jdm swap. My forester has a jdm sti swap and 5” of lift lol. Actually really easy to do. Basically plug and play if left stock.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back